Pay Electric Bills Online
To make an electric bill payment, please the above button
It’s now fast and easy to pay and/or view your electric bills online.
Groveland Municipal Light Department is excited to offer customers an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their electric bills online. We support electronic presentment (viewing) and billing because it is more convenient for our customers and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following benefits:
- No signup cost or registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- Paying your bill online is faster and easier than writing a check and mailing it
- You can pay with electronic check or credit/debit card
- You may choose to eliminate paper invoices to reduce clutter and help the environment
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- Save a stamp – It’s free to pay online with an electronic check.
Use of a charge card will incur a convenience fee. Groveland Municipal Light Department receives only your bill payment amount. Convenience fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
The convenience fee when using a Credit Card/debit is a flat fee of $5.95. The maximum sales amount is $300 per transaction.
The convenience fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Convenience fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card statement.
If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call the electric department at (978) 372-1671.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (877) 256-8330 x2700.