WASTE MANAGEMENT TRASH COLLECTION:
- Waste Management Brochure
- 2018 Trash Holiday Schedule
- Recycling Information
- Keep these contaminants out of your recycling CLICK HERE
For missed pickups or concerns about your trash, please call Waste Management's customer service at 800-972-4545 or the Board of Health at 978-556-7210.
BULK ITEM PICKUP
Bulky Items, white goods, and electronics will now require an appointment for collection and a fee depending on the item. To schedule a pick-up and to pay via credit card please call Waste Management at 800-972-4545.
ROUTE MAPS AND STREET LISTINGS
HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS WASTE
- Paper - Click here for a full list of paper products to recycle
- Containers - Remove caps, lids, and pumps. Labels may stay on. Cans may be flattened. Rinse. Put these materials together in your bin.
- Glass bottles and jars - No broken or other glass such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex.
- Aluminum, tin, and steel cans - No cans containing paint or hazardous material or other mtal items.
- All plastic containers coded 1-7 - No plastic bags. No motor oil or chemical containers.
Recycling must be placed at the curb by 7 AM on the morning of collection, and not before 6 PM on the evening prior to collection. In the event of a holiday collection will be moved up one day. Please use discretion when putting out recyclables on windy days or in bad weather.
Recyclables are collected every week on your collection day. Please refer to the calendar delivered to you at the start of the contract year.
- Lori Bentsen - Admin. Asst. - Board of Health - 978-556-7210
Recycling and Hazardous Waste Facilities
Information below is subject to change without notice. Contact the facilities for the most current information.
Hazardous Waste: Please contact the Health Dept. office