In June 2018, the Board of Selectmen requested proposals for a Consultant to review the operations of our Call Fire Department. .
The Board of Selectmen were looking for a consultant to:
- Review the overall operations of the department to identify what works and what does not work;
- Analyze the resources and equipment;
- Review the budget and expenditures;
- Review the practices and policies of the department;
- Analyze the call volume against the availability of resources;
- Review the hours of the Chief.
The attached Management Letter is the final product and was presented to the Board of Selectmen at their February 4, 2019 meeting. Following the presenation, the BOS voted to release the report to the public.