Tired of paying for stamps? Can't find time during the day to stop into Town Hall to pay your bills? Sign up now for secure online bill payment services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of your home or work.
What bill types can I pay online?
At this time, the following bills are available for online payment:
- Real Estate Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Excise Taxes
- Water and Sewer
- Electric Bills
We also offer the convenience of renewing your dog license online or ordering copies of a birth, death, or marriage certificate online.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Checking and Savings Account payments from your bank are accepted.
- Credit card payments via American Express, Discover Card, and MasterCard are accepted.
What does this service cost?
- Credit card-based payments are assessed a convenience fee which varies based on the credit card being used, and the payment amount.
- Please make sure to read the Notices below and on subsequent pages for additional information.
- Online payment of bills is offered as a convenience to you; mailing your payments, or paying them in person is an option always available.
- This service is provided as a convenience by the Town of Groveland to its citizens and bill payers to pay bills.
- Payment may be made directly from your checking or savings account by electronic check (ACH transaction), or via selected credit cards.
- All payment transactions on this system are processed using a secure connection, and in US currency only.
- Mailing your payments, or paying them in person is an option always available to you.